Superfast Labels welcomes any new client regardless of there business history and thrives on helping new start businesses to get there products selling by producing great designs along with high quality label printing.
We also help and advise SME's on how to achieve the best quality of print and materials to suit new products whilst ensuring all costs are kept to a minimum level.
Why Digital Self Adhesive Labels?
- Design - you can alter the design every time you order, amend text or change best before dates.
- Origination - with digital printing the whole process is speedup by removing factors of artwork preparation and plate manufacturing, thus taking away ALL plate charges. The only origination charges you may face will be if a new die cutter if required. These are typically between £70 - £100.
- Materials - we stock and source an extensive range of materials ranging from the standard commercial range to special textured, kraft, silver, pearl white & savile row!.
- Print & Cut - our digital presses use the latest micro piezo print technology to generate photo quality print, even at the the smallest of text sizes, colour consistency is key by archiving print data and rip files to ensure correct colour replication.
Why Flexographic self adhesive labels?
- High Volume - if you purchase high volumes of labels over a specific design it can be cheaper to produce these on conventional flexographic presses due to the speed these can run compared to digital, with inspection cameras we can ensure print registration is accurate at high speed.
- Special Inks - you can use special metallic pigment inks unlike on the digital presses, however there are ways around this on digital.
- Printing on the Adhesive - if you need cooking instructions, information or an deadened adhesive section to the adhesive, this achievable by conventional processes.
- Cost - for medium to high run lengths flexo can be the cheaper option but this is not always the case. We do offer great rates for high speed, high volume digital jobs too.
No problem, give us a call on 01795 428425 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always here to help and advise the best we can.
If you're local then drop in, we operate an open door policy and we will even give you a cuppa!.